Acceptance of the user
The intellectual property rights of this website, its source code, the databases and the several elements contained therein are property of AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP, who is responsible for the exclusive exploitation of the rights of the web itself and, especially, those of reproduction, distribution, public communication, maintenance and transformation.
Correct use of the website
Intellectual and industrial property
This web site and all its contents, including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, databases, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs are property of AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP or third parties who have authorized it for its use. All rights reserved.
- Responsibility of AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP for the use of the web The user is the only responsible for the infractions that may be incurred and the damages that may be caused by the use of this website. AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP is exempt from any liability that may arise from the actions of the user. The user will be the only responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial initiated by third parties against AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP, based on the use of the web space by the user. If this is the case, the user will assume all expenses, costs and indemnities that are claimed from AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP due to claims or legal actions attributed to it.
- Responsibility of AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP for the operation of the web This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. The correct daily operation can be guaranteed. However, you can not rule out the possibility that circumstances may occur, such as programming errors, service interruptions, maintenance tasks, or events that are beyond your control, such as force majeure causes, natural catastrophes, actions of hackers or crackers, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- Responsibility of AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP for links from the web From the website you may be redirected to third-party content. Given that AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP can not always control the contents introduced by third parties, on its website, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, the immediate withdrawal of any link that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Data Protection and compliance with the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD 2016/679) and Law 3/2018, of December 5th , about Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP informs the users that the personal data they provide when filling out the forms or contract requirements, will be treated by AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP in order to be able to provide and inform about the services or about the products that AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP offers, as well as to respond to your requests and / or inquiries. The fact of filling out a form on the website implies that the user recognizes that the information and personal data that he indicates are their own, exact, updated and certain.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Identity of the Responsible: AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP, SCCL
- Commercial name: AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP
- NIF / CIF: F-43011576
- Address: C / Estació, 2, 43785 Bot
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Agricultural Cooperative with Credit Section. For the purposes of what has been prvided at the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD 2016/679), the personal data you provide us through the forms on the website will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web”.
Purposes of data processing
We treat the personal data of our contacts, users, customers, partners and suppliers in order to manage the commercial relationship with our organization. Specially, the contractual aspects, the trading of information of our entity and the sector, the organization of activities , campaigns or events and the sending of informative and commercial communications (also electronically).
The personal data will be kept for a period of 5 years in accordance with current tax regulations and, where applicable, for 10 years according to the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. In any case, AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP will keep your personal data as long as they are necessary for the provision of services contracted, unless we are requested to delete them. However, it will keep them for the period of time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to the type of data and the purpose of obtaining them.
Legitimation for data processing
You can request access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, portability and opposition to the processing of your data at any time. The registered user retains at all times the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability or opposition to the processing of their data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a postal mail to C / Estació, 2, 43785 Bot, accompanied by a document proving your identity. Likewise, and in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 1st , on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you may at any time revoke the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications. You can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) if your rights and freedoms have been violated.
Type of data
The basic identification data (name, surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number and NIF) and relation, for the submission of proposals, commercial information and for billing (account number), if the client wishes direct debit. Specially protected data categories are not covered. No information is deleted, unless the deletion is requested by the user and, as long as, this deletion proceeds. Information is always available, although it may be blocked for informational, marketing and / or commercial deliveries, if the rights of withdrawal, limitation to treatment or opposition by the user have been exercised.
Information Security Policy and access
Access to the database is protected by username and password.In the case of authorized remote access, this is done through TeamViewer and using an SSL communication protocol.
Response policy to security incidents
AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP has adopted appropriate technical and organizational protection measures and these measures apply to data that could be affected by potential safety violations. There is no access to customer or user data by people who are not authorized to access them. In the event that AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP identifies a breach of security of personal data that compromises its users, the competent authority will be notified within 72 hs and the users, as appropriate, as soon as possible.
AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP SCCL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes. In these cases, AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP SCCL will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
Commercial Post Office
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Services and Electronic Commerce, AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP SCCL does not perform Spam practices, so it will not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each form inserted in the web, the user has the possibility to give their consent to receive commercial information. AGRÍCOLA I SECCIÓ DE CRÈDIT SANT JOSEP SCCL undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Applicable legislation and judicial competence
Latest version: January 2019